If there is any beautiful creation of nature that is worth exploring that is caves. The world is blessed with abundant number of caves; such tourists could spend several years exploring them. Most of the caves are situated in a mountain or beneath the earth. It is difficult to explore all the best lakes in the world. There is quite number of them worth mentioning and exploring. These caves could be explored with esta visa.
Explore the beautiful Majlis al Jinn Cave – Muscat, Oman
This is one of the best caves in the world. It is a must visit for tourists. Its interesting features make it unique. It is located in the Sultanate of Oman. Here are some distinguishing characteristics of this great lake:
- It is 1,380 above the sea level
- It is one of the best lakes in the world
- It is four million cubic meters
- The floor area of the lake is put at fifty eight thousand square meters.
Visit Onondaga Cave in Missouri, USA and see the world at its best
This cave located in Missouri National Park, USA is one of the most visited caves in the world. It is historic, as it has a long history of vandalism and dispute. It is part of the protected parks in the country and perhaps the favourite attraction site to millions of tourists around the world. Here are some interesting activities tourists do here:
- And cave tours
The nature museum located within the park contained many things for the admiration of tourists. Other interesting things that make the cave spectacular include several active flowstones like stalactites, dripping, and stalagmite among others.
Explore the entertaining beauties of Cango Caves in Western Cape, South Africa
Any visit to South Africa without exploring the Cango caves is not complete. It is the best attraction site in South Africa and one of the best lakes in the world. Situated in the Western Cape of South Africa, it is one of the most visited caves in the world. Millions of foreign travellers come here every year to explore that beauty. Here are some of the beautiful features that make the cave unique:
- It is full of chambers and tunnels
- It could take more than an hour to explore the chambers and tunnels
- Interesting landscape
Foreign tourists would not have any problem accessing any part of the cave because they are guided. Here tourists could take both adventure and standard tour. It is one of the greatest caves in the world.
Visit PhongNha Cave in Minh Hoa, Vietnam
This cave is so significant it is recognized as UNIESCO world heritage site. Located in north central Vietnam, the cave has several interesting features. Adventure tourists like visiting the site. Here are its great features:
- It has a total length is about 126 kilometers
- It has the longest underground river
- It also has the largest caverns
- The passageway is unique
The cave is a key national asset of Vietnam, and it is one of the lakes protected by the national park. It is the most visited tourist site in the country.
There are other great caves in different parts of the world. Some of them include:
1. Kartchner Caverns in Arizona, USA
2. Harrison’s Cave in Allen View, Barbados
3. Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, USA
4. Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, USA
5. Dongzhong Cave in Guizhou, China
6. Fantasy Cave in Dannervirke, New Zealand
7. Barton Creek Cave in Cayo, Belize
8. Škocjan Caves in Trieste, Slovenia
9. Deer Cave in Borneo, Malaysia
10. Puerto Princesa Underground River in Palawan, Philippines
11. Eisriesenwelt Ice Caves in Werfern, Austria and several others.